W E L C O M E to Kendal Unitarians
Unitarians are very different
- We don’t have a particular set of beliefs that we expect you to agree with
- Everyone who comes to the chapel is free to discover their own spiritual path
- We welcome people on any point of their spiritual journey – those who have been seeking elsewhere or those whose journey has only just begun
- We believe everyone has the right to seek truth and meaning for themselves in mutual respect, and that reason and conscience are our best guides
- Our congregation includes people who are Christian, humanists, pagans, agnostics etc. – or a mixture of all of these!